Tuesday 15 September 2015

Turtlenecks & Denim

 


 


Jumper - Vintage
Denim Vest - DIY
Skirt - H&M
Lips - Collection Lip Definer in Nude Pink
 
Hi guys! After a hectic move, no Wi-Fi and the busiest few weeks of my life I'm finally back! I'm going to try to get back to posting more regularly as well.
 
This outfit is one I wore one day to go into town. I bought this vintage turtleneck jumper the other week and I love it already. Turtlenecks are a massive trend for this fall and I'm already thinking about all the outfit combinations I can do with mine.
 
This time I paired it with this DIY Denim Vest - it was an age 12 denim jacket I owned from French Connection but not willing to part ways I cut the sleeves off - which I felt added a definite pop of colour and a grungy vibe.
 
I rarely talk about makeup on my blog (mainly because I'm not very good at it) but the lip liner I'm wearing made me feel like the 3rd Jenner sister. I bought this Collection lip liner from boots for less than £2 just to try out the colour but it actually turned out to be a really good buy as it lasts pretty well even on a night out.
 
How will you be styling turtlenecks this autumn? Let me know in the comments below or via Twitter.
 
Until next time,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment