Monday 21 April 2014

Warmer Weather



Dress - Primark
Cardigan - Hand-Knitted
Belt - H&M
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Trainers - Converse
 
This is an outfit I wore recently to visit a friend of mine at university. The weather was beautiful and extremely hot and we decided to go for a long walk around the town. This outfit therefore is a combination of practicality and finally feeling like spring is here.
 
This dress from Primark actually came as a surprise to me. Despite it only costing £5 I don't feel like it looks cheap and I've seen similar in retailers such as H&M and Topshop for a higher price. I did actually look to buy another one of these dresses in a different colours. However personally I think the other colours made the material see-through and therefore look it's price.
 
What sort of outfits do you wear in hot weather? And do you ever find that different colours can affect how an item of clothing looks?
 
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment