Monday 10 March 2014

New Hair Products


I've been trying out some new hair products recently. The problem with my hair is that a lot of recommended regimes are extremely time intensive which doesn't really fit it in with all the other 100s of things I have to do. Having these three products is great because they do three very different things to get really nice results.

The Aussie leave in conditioner helps to keep my hair moisturised as well as defining my curls.
The Argan Oil then locks in this moisture as well as adding a healthy shine to my hair.
Finally the freeze ease touch up cream does what is says, it reduces frizz as well as holding my hair in place pretty much all day.

What are your go-to hair products recently? Let me know either by commenting below or tweeting me.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment