Sunday 6 October 2013

The Beginning of Autumn

Hi guys,

I finally feel like autumn has arrived at last and I'm probably in the minority who can honestly say they're happy about it! I love autumn clothes! I love the darker colours as well as being able to experiment with layers.

 


 
 
Jumper - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Disco pants - Juju
Necklace - Vintage

For today's outfit I went for something warm and cosy. I've recently rediscovered this coat which I bought from Topshop around 2 years ago now. I just love it! It's so comfy, goes with anything and personally I think it looks more expensive than it actually was.

I didn't want to over-accessorize today so I put on my vintage statement necklace. This necklace was actually passed down through the family to me and is probably around 50-60 years old. Its probably one of my favourite items of jewellery at the moment; its so feminine whilst still being a beautiful bold piece.

For my make-up I went for my simple everyday make-up of thick eyeliner and full brows.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this post! As you may notice there's been a few changes to my blog as well as this being the first post I've done using my new camera. I hope you like it and please comment any feedback or questions below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment