Thursday 10 October 2013

Black & Gold

 
 

Pleather Skirt - River Island
Necklace - Hand-me-down
Ankle Boots - Topshop
 
I was definitely it the mood for another one of my all-black days today. It's been rainy and grey outside in a way that is beautifully miserable.
 
I love this pleather skirt! I just like how i can pair it with pretty much anything in my wardrobe. I particularly like combining it with my, now distressed, leather ankle boots from Topshop. I don't mind that they look a bit worn and scratched, in fact i think I secretly prefer it.
 
To add a bit of colour I paired it with this chunky gold necklace which I've been wearing loads recently. Its such a bold piece and can instantly make the most simple of outfits.
 
I hope you like this outfit post! Please comment below any feedback/advice that you have.
 
Also check out my new Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKvVPtEMk8kI5b3Xt8xr_g
 
Until next time,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment